Atlantic Tours has been transporting students to destinations of historical, cultural and political importance throughout North America for more than thirty years. Atlantic Band Festival in Halifax, Quebec City, Ottawa, New York, Boston and, of course, Atlantic Canada continue to be popular with student travelers. Let us customize a tour that enhances your school curriculum!
Working with us will save you tremendous time, hassle and money as a result of our large student tour purchase volume and expertise. We know you are busy so you can focus your efforts on what you do best while we take care of the rest and make you look good.
Why pay multiple deposits at each hotel and numerous attractions? This costs you thousands of dollars out of pocket for many months in advance. With us, you pay one nominal refundable deposit for all arrangements.
When booking with any Motor Coach or Tour Operator make sure:
- That they have at least $10 million in liability insurance. Many companies do not have anything close to that level of insurance.
- To check with the Motor Carrier Division of the Nova Scotia Utility & Review Board and ask if the companies you are considering have any safety or maintenance violations.
- If so, how many and consider asking for copies of these violations before you travel.
- They have an emergency number answered by a real person.
- They offer travel (medical and cancellation) protection.
- They are in good standing and part of professional worldwide networks like NTA: National Tour Association, ABA: American Bus Association or TAP: Travel Alliance Partners.
- They have a comfort and satisfaction guarantee.
Very Important - if they have these things it will show that they care about the safety, comfort, and satisfaction of your students.
What our past clients have to say!
Kostume Kapers Children’s Theatre enjoys traveling with Atlantic Tours to New York City every two years. We always feel very safe and well looked after. Atlantic Tours is an excellent company with professionals who are efficient, reliable and friendly. It is a pleasure working with the staff and I feel confident each year that our trip will be a great one. We are embarking on our sixth adventure with Atlantic Tours and we can't wait!
-Charlotte Dornadic, Kostume Kapers