Deposits & Final Payment Terms
- Full payment due and 100% non-refundable upon booking
Multi-Day Tours & Vacations
- A deposit of $200 per person, per tour, is due at time of booking for most tours.
- For tours including rail, air or cruise, a deposit of $500 per person, per tour is due at time of booking.
- Non-refundable full payment is required for any airfare/rail components added to your package.
- For shopping tours, a deposit of $100 per person is due at time of booking.
- Balance of payment must be paid 45 days prior to departure unless otherwise specified upon booking and on your invoice.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation received within 45 days prior to departure.
- More than 45 days prior to departure: deposit non-refundable
- Between 45 and 31 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour price is non-refundable
- Between 30 days prior to departure and after: 100% of the total tour price is non-refundable
Cancellation charges also apply to additional pre or post accommodations and to any add-on sightseeing tours.
Note: should the payment and/or cancellation terms for your package/vacation vary from what is listed above, you will be notified upon booking and said terms will be listed on your invoice.
Should you or an authorized person disclose your credit card number and expiry date for the purpose of making a reservation, you are indicating your compliance with our booking Terms & Conditions, and therefore agree to pay the amount debited to your card, regardless of whether an authorized signature has been obtained or not. Verbal authorization of your credit card confirms your reservation.
Payments made by credit card must be processed in the Canadian equivalent and are subject to currency fluctuations. The payment which will appear on your credit card statement may be slightly higher or lower than our published brochure price. In order to avoid this, your credit card number may be given as a guarantee to hold the reservation until such time that your personal cheque is received and cleared.
Atlantic Tours strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation/interruption insurance and emergency medical coverage while traveling. Insurance should be purchased with your initial payment and covers "unforeseen" medical reasons either to you, your traveling companion or your immediate family. Insurance is non-refundable. We will be pleased to provide you a rate for insurance for your specific tour upon request; however, please note that by joining one of our tours without sufficient emergency medical coverage, you agree not to hold Atlantic Tours Limited responsible for any costs incurred should an emergency medical situation arise. Further, should you opt not to purchase cancellation/interruption insurance and it becomes necessary for you to cancel your trip, the above cancellation terms are stringent and we will not make exceptions to them. To obtain a quote online, please click here.
Mobility and Disability
Atlantic Tours acknowledges those with disabilities face certain barriers and difficulties within our society. However, please note the following:
- Every passenger MUST manage their own mobility independent of the Tour Director and Coach Driver on our tours: no exceptions.
- If you require assistance with your mobility, you must have a travelling companion who is physically capable of always assisting you.
- Some activities or venues are not accessible if you have limited mobility or use a mobility device. Please see Mobility Requirements under each tour on our website.
- Folding walkers and some folding wheelchairs are permitted but not motorized wheelchairs or scooters.
- We cannot guarantee disability friendly hotel rooms due to limited quantities.
- You must advise our reservation staff if you require assistance, have a mobility device, or have anything which may affect your enjoyment of the tour. Our reservations staff are happy to discuss your mobility needs and find the right tour for you.
- Atlantic Tours reserves the right to refuse or remove anyone whose physical condition or behaviour, in our opinion, compromises the operation of the tour or detracts from the enjoyment or safety of the other tour members. In that event, Atlantic Tours assumes no financial responsibility for any unused portion of the tour.
If you would like to change any details of your booking after it has been confirmed, we will do our best to accommodate. Changes to a booking are subject to a $50 administration fee, per change. Changes to a tour involving rail or air are subject to higher change fees and may not be permissible once confirmed. Changes to the date of the tour or changing to a different tour are subject to full applicable cancellation charges.
Documents are generally forwarded to clients by e-mail unless it is requested that they be sent by regular mail. Bookings made within three weeks prior to travel date may require courier service to obtain necessary documents for travel should we not be able to email them to you. In these instances, a courier fee will apply to be determined by location. Payment for courier costs are required with final payment.
Atlantic Tours Limited will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, especially if such loss results from any of the following: The act of omission of any party other than Atlantic Tours Limited or it's employees. Your failure to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, baggage handling, and check-in and check-out times. Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, but we will try to substitute comparable services. If we must completely cancel your reservation, and in any event, Atlantic Tours Limited's liability will be limited to a refund equal to the total original purchase price of the vacation package. A full refund, however, will not be honored in situations where your reservation must be cancelled by Atlantic Tours Limited for reasons which are beyond its control and where Atlantic Tours Limited's contractual obligations with its suppliers does not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the sums paid to the on behalf of the customer. Written notice or any claim against Atlantic Tours Limited must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after your trip.