The team at Atlantic Tours & Travel welcome 2021! 2020 has changed the world as we know it. While thankful to turn the page, the fight to return to normality continues. As your travel specialist for the Atlantic Canada region and beyond, know that we are continually working to keep abreast of all health protocols for future safe travel. Our goal is to offer you; our travelling guest; with peace of mind while adhering to all provincial, national, and international travelling guidelines as updated. The arrival of vaccines gives us hope that we will once again be able to explore the many treasures this great world of ours has to offer.
We have many travel options for you to consider for 2021 and beyond. Looking to explore you own backyard, we have local day/multi-day trips within Nova Scotia and the rest of Atlantic Canada, including Newfoundland. You may travel with your Atlantic Canada "bubble" buddies. Looking for a smaller, more intimate travelling group option, check out our small group departures. The world is your oyster with North American and International options. Your next worry-free adventure is as close as a phone call away. Simply secure your booking with a small deposit and flexible booking terms.
Here’s what you can expect on any escorted group tours:
- Atlantic Tours and Travel will adhere to all government guidelines *
- Masks must be worn by all guests
- Questionnaire prior to travel and on-board departure to confirm boarding eligibility**
- Safety talk about hygienic practices (keeping hands away from face, cough into elbows away from others)
- Wash / sanitize hands before entering motorcoach, and/ or mode of transportation
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrance and in washroom of motorocoach and/ or mode of transportation
- Boarding will be based on seat assignment (i.e. Passengers seated at the back of the motorcoach will be loaded first and will exit last)
* In the event we do have to cancel or postpone a tour, one of our representatives will contact you with the most up to date information once available. Additionally, advisement will follow if itineraries need to be altered to adhere to Public Healther Protocols and Restrictions.
**Atlantic Tours reserves the right to refuse boarding based on recommendations by Public Health.
You may continue to reach our team during regular business hours of Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Atlantic Standard Time
Stay safe and stay well!
Richard Arnold, CTC
Director of Fun & President