Thank you for your interest in working for Atlantic Tours & Travel! We are currently looking for a "Reservations and Sales Agent" in our office. Please refer to the below for further information on this position:
Title: Reservations Sales Agent
Position: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9AM to 5PM
The Reservations Sales Agents’ primary responsibility is to capture as many sales as possible by utilizing selling techniques effectively. The ideal candidate demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills, while possessing excellent telephone etiquette. Must be courteous, self-motivated, and extremely detail oriented.
You will offer a variety of sales and supportive services to assist in the daily operations of the Reservations Department. As a Reservations Agent at Atlantic Tours & Travel, you will answer inquiries from a variety of clients.
- Assists callers by selling group tours and self-drive packages as well as assisting existing reservation inquiries via phone or email correspondence
- Promptly follows up with guest leads for bookings via outbound calling and or email correspondence.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of tours and packages offered by Atlantic Tours and travel partners
- Promptly follow up with reservation requests in a timely manner
- Enters reservations in our in-house software and maintains potential and current guest profile information
- Follows up with any guest related questions or issues to assure guest satisfaction
- Strong ability to multi-task when needed as well as efficiency in the operating of multiple computer programs at a given time
- Maintains a professional appearance and cordial attitude to all guests, employees, and staff
- Completes any special assignments as designated
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas when needed to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description.
- Minimum of 1-year related experience and/or training in reservation or hospitality industry.
- Candidates with strong sales background in non-hospitality related field will be considered.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organization and time management skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks & prioritize
- Motivation & ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Fluent in English and ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively; French would be an asset
- Clear and concise telephone communication and listening skills
- Exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Paid vacation
- Sick Days
- Group Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Profit Sharing
22 Waddell Avenue
- Please include salary expectations.
- No Phone Calls please.
Atlantic Tours would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.